A patio or pool space is a great way to add some style and class to a backyard or patio, but it can also be difficult to find the right style that fits in with your home. With this article, you'll have 10 excellent ideas for pool overlay designs that will be easy on your budget as well as beautiful in your backyard.
Image Source: Google
10 Pool Overlay Ideas That Will Transform Your Outdoor Space
This summer, why not take advantage of your pool and outdoor space by installing a pool overlay? These simple additions can transform your backyard oasis into a vibrant – and fun – place to be. Here are 10 pool overlay ideas that will help you get started:
1. Create a dramatic focal point with a giant pagoda or dragon sculpture.
2. Install a retractable roof that transforms the pool into an indoor/outdoor space at night.
3. Install waterfalls and bubbling streams to add interest and realism to your pool area.
4. Install LED lighting beneath the water to create an underwater atmosphere at night.
5. Create a cozy hammock or sun lounger on the floating deck above the pool.
6. Incorporate lush greenery into the decking, steps, and railing around the pool to create an Eden-like atmosphere.
7. Install arches and other architectural features to create an Old World feel in your backyard oasis.
8. Install mosaic tiles or faux stone mosaics for an eye-catching splash of color.
9. Hang brightly colored umbrellas from trees nearby for added shade and relaxation (especially during hot days!).
10. Mosquito Netting: This is probably the most popular pool overlay idea, and it is effective at preventing mosquito bites.
One of the best ways to transform your outdoor space is to install an outdoor fire pit. This project is very easy to do and can be done with just a few supplies. Once you have your platform built, you can place the stone set on top of it and grilling will begin!